Xeon operates state-of-the-art, fully automated, paperless warehousing facilities that are both offsite at our own premises and onsite at our customers’ premises.
Our warehouses are strategically situated, nationally, close to all major air and seaports, ensuring our customers can provide multi-regional stocking locations – enabling them to offer a local delivery experience and service without the cost of infrastructure and burden of own operations.
Xeon’s warehousing solution include:
- Electronic data interchange (EDI) for exchanging inbound, outbound, and POD information
- Paperless, barcoded handling of products throughout the entire warehousing handling process
- “Under Bond” and “Free Store” warehousing
- Inventory management including stock replenishment throughout our national warehousing infrastructure using our Materials Requirements Planning system (MRP)
- X docking offers the benefits of optimized transportation when cargo is destined for inland locations
- Temperature controlled warehousing for pharmaceutical and general cargo
- Full and Less-than-Container (FCL & LCL) loading and off-loading
- On time order processing in % - Sales orders are processed, picked, packed and ready for dispatch within the agreed time frame.
- On time receiving in % - Purchase orders are processed, vehicles unloaded and product put away within the agreed time frame.
- Picking accuracy - Number of sales orders picked without discrepancies, measure against the number of sales orders processed.
- Inventory accuracy - Physical stock inventory held versus our SAP ERP system inventory figures.
- Stock loss - Percentage of total value of stock lost as a percentage of total stock held per month, in value.
- System stock accuracy - Difference between stock in our SAP ERP system and the customers’ WMS system at the end of each day.